Whilst working to reduce the use of agrichemical in the citrus industry, Citrus Australia recognises the importance of effective products that assist industry to produce high quality, safe citrus and deliver it to market.
Citrus Australia supports agrichemical policy that:
- Recognises R&D outcomes of suitable partner countries, adopting label rates and use patterns as recommended by appropriately certified agrichemical authorities
- Recognises the importance of access to agrichemical in the use of emergency/outbreak and works to streamline the processes
- Supports independent risk-based assessment of agrichemical in Australia
- Works with industry to streamline national and state-based regulation where appropriate
- Enables access to new chemistry
More to come in 2020.
Resources and latest news
For grower resources on agrichemicals, including export MRLs, and links to the latest news, view our Industry page on Agrichemicals.