Citrus Australia advises that the formal process to select directors to fill two vacancies has now commenced.
Applications are being sought for one Independent Non-Executive Director and one Grower Non-Executive Director, commencing March 2024.
To be considered for these Director positions, the following skills have been identified as necessary:
- Skills, qualifications and experience in retail (domestic and internationally), marketing (domestic and internationally), business management or finance, and an understanding of horticultural industries.
- Communication skills and the ability to act in an advocacy and/or lobbying capacity for the industry would also be advantageous.
- Experience and skills in Board directorship through working in or with Boards of member based organisations.
- Governance skills, including strategic planning, risk assessment, cultural change and financial analysis skills. An AICD qualification is required (or a commitment to undertake the course).
- Willingness to Chair and/or work on Board sub-Committees.
Applicants are requested to obtain a copy of the Director Position Description from Citrus Australia via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should provide career and personal details, and address the key selection criteria for the relevant Director position. Applications must be marked Confidential and addressed to the attention of the Director Selection Committee. They are to be submitted to the Company Secretary on email@example.com
For further information please contact Richard Byllaardt, Chair of the Director Selection Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the closing date for applications is 5.00pm AESDT on Friday 3 November 2023.
You are not logged in
If you are not already a member, please show your support and join Citrus Australia today. Collectively we can make big things happen.