Australia Week in China
Citrus growers have the opportunity to join the new Minister for Trade and Investment, Steven Ciobo, and Citrus Australia for Australia Week in China on April 11-15, 2016.
Citrus Australia has advised growers to register for either the Food and Beverage (recommended), or Agribusiness programs by March 18.
Under the Food and Beverage Program, delegates can showcase their products to China’s rapidly expanding consumer market.
Under the Food and Beverage Program, delegates can showcase their products to China’s rapidly expanding consumer market, and will visit three cities with industry networking opportunities and site visits:
• Beijing: Gain practical insights into China’s fast-moving regulatory environment for traditional and online channels. Includes a site visit to JD.com’s Beijing distribution centre
• Hangzhou: In China’s e-commerce capital delegates will visit a cross-border logistics centre to witness duty-free clearance and dispatch of Australian products. Participate in networking opportunities with senior management of e-commerce giants Alibaba and NetEase Kaola
• Shanghai: Hear from industry experts on brand differentiation strategies for high-quality food and consumer products. Delegates can also tour the premises of leading retailer Sogo.
Under the Agribusiness Program, participants will view China’s southern and inland food production and distribution system. This program offers networking opportunities and site visits in three cities:
• Guangzhou: Visit sector-specific sites in south China’s major logistics hub. Hear from experts in customs and logistics. Meet regulators, importers, distributors, end-users and investors
• Chengdu: Sector-specific site visits to large scale agribusiness companies. Hear from industry experts on market opportunities and inland sub-distribution
• Shanghai: Listen to industry experts on brand differentiation strategies for high-quality food and consumer products. Delegates can also visit a major retailer, producer or port facility.
For further information contact Ariel Yesberg on email@example.com or call 02 9392 2182.