Are you ready for your 2020 Freshcare audit?
Citrus Australia can help!
FSQ4.1 Update online learning session
Freshcare participating businesses are required to transition over from FSQ4 to FSQ4.1 for their audit in 2020.
All audits from 1 January 2020 will be to FSQ4.1.
The Freshcare FSQ4.1 Update online learning session has been developed as a practical, user-friendly, remote-learning option for existing Freshcare participants transitioning from FSQ v4.0 to FSQ v4.1.
The online session, together with the Update folder and USB, enable session participants to ‘build on’ and update their Freshcare manual as they progress through the session, developing business-specific resources in preparation for their 2020 Freshcare audit.
To purchase the FSQ4.1 Update package including:
- 1 Update folder
- USB of FSQ4.1 forms and additional resources
- Access to the online learning session
- Add the Freshcare 4.1 update to cart (below)
- Pay the nominal fee of $55 incl. GST
- Receive your FSQ4.1 Update folder, USB and session access details (allow 5-10 business days for postage of folder and USB)
- Complete the online learning session together with your existing FSQ4.0 manual and FSQ4.1 Update folder
- Access forms and resources on your USB as required
For more information contact Citrus Australia’s Freshcare trainers:
Nicole Zerveas Mara Milner
P: 0499 044 111 P: 0499 994 592
|Freshcare 4.1 Update||$55|